Warehouse Partitioning Leeds, Yorkshire
Warehouse Partitioning Leeds, Yorkshire. In Out Solutions have been delighted to be awarded warehouse partitioning project for an existing client John King Chain.
John King Group export mechanical handling equipment to over 60 countries including 22 of the 54 members of the Commonwealth. They have been awarded the coveted Queens Award for Enterprise – International Trade 2020.
Installation of new mezzanine floor office and new technical office on the ground floor for their production warehouse in Leeds.
- Design, supply and installation new office on the existing mezzanine floor, constructed from 50mm stud and track and 50mm insulation (approx. 20lm @ 2700mm H)
- We have taped, filled and decorated finished walls in white.
- Supply and install false wall constructed from 50mm stud and track, insulated with 200mm thermal insulation and boarded with No 3 boards.
- We have taped, filled and decorated finished walls in white..
- Supply and install No 4 aluminium framed, double glazed windows.
- Supply and install FD30 oak doors with vision panels
- Supply and install suspended ceiling (approx. 42msq), fitted with 600 x 600mm tiles with 100mm insulation pads
- New flooring installation – Durafloor progression carpet (approx. 42msq)
- New LED lights
In Out Solutions supplied and installed this project in March, right before the lockdown. The project was completed in a tight schedule – 7 working days. Both client and In Out Solutions are delighted with the result.
Project Value £9,000 – £10,000 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
If you are interested in any Warehouse Partitioning project, please call us 01943 513648 or send a message via the Contact Form online.
We offer complete services for Warehouse Fit Out and Warehouse Refurbishment in Leeds, York, Harrogate, Wakefield, Bradford or throughout the West Yorkshire area.