SEO Lady Limited of 23 George Street, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 3AT, U.K. is committed to protecting the privacy of the data that we process and hold, and to complying with GDPR.
We hold some personal details about you and this document explains why we have that information, how we use and handle it and your rights to that information.
What Information do we hold?
We currently hold personal information in order to provide our services as contracted with you. This could include some or all of the following:
- Identifying Information – name
- Contact Information – email address, phone number
- Professional Information – Job Title, department/function, location (where you are based)
Where did we get your data from?
- The personal data that we have was provided to us by yourself
Why are we holding this personal information?
- We may also hold your personal data if you have given us your consent to do so.
- We may also hold your personal data if we are legally required to do so.
How we use your Personal Information
- The information we hold will be used principally to deliver contracted services and products, and only for the stated purpose. In carrying out these services we may do one or more of the following:
- We may use your details so that we can communicate with you by email or phone.
- Your personal information is held and processed in the UK.
What we don’t do with your personal information
- We do not use any automated decision-making systems relating to your personal data.
- We do not sell your data to any third party.
- We do not transfer your data to any parties without your written consent.
- We do not use your data for any purposes other than being necessary to complete any work you have undertaken with us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- The information we use to communicate with you will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive information from us or you want us to delete your personal data.
- Any personal data that we hold will be kept in line with the requirements of the Data Controller, or if the Data Controller has not communicated this with us we will hold the data until we are requested to delete it.
What are your personal data rights?
If at any point you believe the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can exercise your rights under the current Data Protection laws. These rights include:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office website at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/individuals-rights/
Who do I contact if I have an issue with or question about the personal information that you hold about me?
- Please contact Nina Payne on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make a complaint about how my personal data is being held or processed?
- If you wish to raise a complaint regarding the way we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (details above) who will investigate the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their Helpdesk number is 0303 123 1113.