Office Fit Out Project for Hesco in Leeds
HESCO is a world leader in designing and manufacturing rapidly deployable protective barrier systems. They have been at the forefront of barrier technology providing security solution to military, security and environment industries. They have been serving the military, security and environment industries for years with reliable and competent security services. HESCO has been known for delivering products that have been instrumental in safeguarding infrastructure, property and people from dangerous weather and climatic events. They are a pioneer in saving numerous lives and millions of dollars worth of equipment and property from harmful weather. They possess a passionate drive to save people and property from destructive natural or man-made forces. Read more about our Office Fit Out in Leeds.
We are enthusiastic about refurbishments and fit out services that bring old and boring buildings to life. Office fit out in Leeds drastically transform buildings into structures with a look that is more modernised, sustainable and appealing. We were more than pleased to be approached by world-leaders, HESCO to undertake the responsibility of renovating their office and factory premises in Leeds. They were looking for a more sustainable and eco-friendly refurbishment of their premises and were interested in changing the culture within the organisation through this transformation.
To begin with, our team conducted a pro-space consultancy to obtain a better understanding of how they operated in the workplace and how our office fit out Leeds service would help their office and factory premises increase productivity. The refurbishments included stripping off all existing floors, provide suspended ceilings, removing glass partitions, stripping the kitchen of all old fixtures and dismantling the office furniture. We have been able to completely transform HESCO’s office and factory premises in Leeds by providing them with efficient working space so that their employees can now operate in a safe, secure and comfortable environment.
Details of the Renovations
- The first floor was replaced with an all-new carpet from Bright Ideas and it was paired with dark grey Dulux paint wall with 100mm wide green edging around all four walls.
- The lobbies and walkways on the first floor were differentiated from the office floors by applying wood plank fittings to provide an aura of sophistication and style.
- In some areas, suspended ceilings were provided which included a 24mm Armstrong ceiling grid that was matched with dune supreme tiles to provide aesthetic value to the place.
- Some of the glass partitions were stripped off to be replaced with all new 12mm toughened glass partitions. They were installed to provide full height double sliding doors that transformed into office booth or meeting rooms. Manifestation was applied to all glass partitions.
- Other glass alterations included forming factory cubicles from 70mm stud and track partitioning through fd30 ash door.
- Necessary decoration and detailing were performed to add final touches to complete the overall look and feel of the office and factory.
- Complete dismantling of furniture in the office premises was performed, where new worktops replaced existing tops from office cabinets and doors were made of Ash panelling PVC edged all around to coordinate with the existing furniture.
- The office kitchen was completely renovated by removing old kitchen units and installing new, modern ones.
- Finally, storage cupboards and bookshelves were assembled and installed in areas where they were much needed.
Are you interested in transforming your old buildings into pieces of artwork, then visit our office fit out in Leeds to explore renovation opportunities.