Glass Office Partition Walls in Leeds, West Yorkshire
We have worked for a number of companies in the past and most recently, we have created a Glass Office Partition Walls in Leeds, West Yorkshire for Intelligent Business Transfer. We understand the needs of every office space and how important partitions can be especially when it comes to the functionality of the office space’s floor plan.
The company Intelligent Business Transfer has a long-term experience of over 30 years of selling businesses quickly, efficiently and profitably for their owners. They invest time with their clients and are dedicated in offering you valuable advice when it comes to selling your business. It is therefore crucial that their office space is properly partitioned and aesthetically pleasing for their employees and clients as well.
Intelligent Business Transfer has been doing a lot of great work, which in turn caused them the need to expand their office. They recently decided to expand and added an additional floor to their building. Due to this expansion they needed partitions to divide the space appropriately and were looking for specialists to do the job for them. Hence they chose our company, In Out Solutions, to install Glass Office Partition Walls in Leeds, West Yorkshire at their Leeds City Centre.
This project involved the installation of a 10mm toughened glass partition to divide the required space. It is slender and uses near-translucent PETg dry-glazed glass-to-glass joints along with being re-locatable. This glass wall lets light pass through and makes the decor and interior look elegant and airy compared to solid wall partitions. It also makes the whole floor look more spacious and open.
For Intelligent Business Transfers, we have created a frameless partitioning system that is single glazed and easily re-locatable. How easy it is to relocate the glass partition is ideal for offices as they might want to change the setting and floor lay-out of the office. It’s therefore advisable to have a partitioning system that can easily be moved. Not only that, it also allows light to flow right in to the office and provides for good ventilation.
Features and Benefits
– The glazed walls can withstand fire for about an hour.
– The frameless illusion is reinforced by PETg I-Line and Clip-Line joints
– The thickness of the glass used is about 10mm to 16mm; you are also given a choice to opt for a curved glass or a curved track.
– The width of the base track and the head is approximately 24 mm.
– All the Slenda door frames can resist fire for over half an hour.
– A sound reduction of about 39dB should be expected.
– A stylish door frame comes with the Slenda door. You also have the option of choosing between a sliding glass door and a frameless glass door.
– The deflection head is +/- 25mm which enables easy, flawless floor movements.
– The deflection head allows for adjusting the height and easily relocating the glass partition.
– We offer a wide variety of glass partitions that you can choose from based on your required preference and interiors
The Project Details
Client: Intelligent Business Transfer
Location: Leeds, City Centre
Date of Completion: December 2014