Glass Partitions Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Internal Frameless Glass Partitions Newcastle – In Out Solutions have been selected to create No 3 office for a client Cornerstone in Newcastle.
Installation of New Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Framed Glass & Solid Door and Solid Office Partitioning to Create No 3 Offices.
Single Glazed Partitions
• Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
• 12.8mm acoustic laminated glass (approximately 8.7lm), Height 2700mm
• Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in anthracite, RAL 7016
• Framed Glass door (No. 3), 12mm toughened full height single glazed
• Aluminium door frame in anthracite RAL 7016, SSS hinges, lock + handle
• 600mm T pull handles in SSS
• DDA compliant manifestation consisted of No 2 rows of 50mm dots.
• 11.8lm of 50mm stud and track, boarded over with No 2 layers of plasterboard
• 50mm insulation
• Skirtings in RAL 7016
Project Value £12,000 – £14,000 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
Frameless Office Glass Partitions Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
If you are looking for the latest modern or contemporary styling for your work space, then our frameless glass partitions systems are the obvious choice.
Our glass partitioning can be designed to produce a unique office space to suit client’s requirements. Using a minimum number of aluminium framing sections, this partitions system provides an office divide that allows unhindered vision whilst maintaining the privacy of individual offices.
A fully integrated frameless glass partitions system with no frame to break up the finish with acoustic performance, can be fitted with timber or glass doors.
Any vinyl, manifestation can be applied to the glass. These can be used to simply highlight the presence of the partitions, create individual designs or incorporate logos.
• Stylish and attractive design can be achieved with the illusion of space and light
• Single or double glazed version available
• Full range of manifestation options
• Wide range of profile colours and logos can be applied
• Minimal aluminium framework
• 10, 12 or 15 mm toughened safety glass
• Easy to relocate and dismantle
• Popular trend of industrial glass walls available