Confidential Interview Rooms – Glass Partitions Leeds
The Leeds City Council decided to choose us for installing interview rooms for several libraries throughout the Leeds. We were very excited about the glass partitions project and used all our resources to do the best we could. Let us first discuss some of the benefits of interview rooms in libraries and then some features that we installed in the interview rooms:
Benefits of an Interview Room in a Library
• Conducting Research Interviews
Teachers always recommend students to head to the library for finding all the relevant material for their research and more often than not, students do find what they were looking for in the library. After getting all the necessary information, the students may have to conduct interviews. The interview rooms in libraries provide students to conduct interviews in a confidential and comfortable setting.
• Delivering Presentations
Generally, a library’s mission is to get information and ideas accessible to a large number of people. Presentations are one way of doing this. These rooms are quiet and comfortable with good seating options. Students can deliver their presentations without the noise of campus. However, these rooms are small and are not built for large audiences.
• Conducting Testing and Supervision Sessions
The quiet and peaceful setting of these rooms allow for incredible testing and supervision sessions. Teachers or researchers can test their students and participants in a comfortable environment. This can lead to improved concentration and hence, better performance. Also, supervisors can discuss previous cases and projects with their supervisees to rectify their mistakes in future.
Our Efforts for the Interview Rooms
Following are some of the things we did to create incredible interview rooms for several libraries in Leeds:
• 12mm toughened full height single glazed partition was installed with the sliding doors operated on stainless steel bar.
• The 600mm handle was fitted with the lock with indicator.
• 24mm suspended ceiling grid with 600 x 600 Dune supreme tiles were installed into all confidential interview rooms.
• Finally, solid partition was installed into aluminium channels constructed from stud and track was boarded over and insulated with 50mm rock wool.
We are proud to have been useful for The Leeds City Council. The installation was timely and effective. We endeavour to maintain the same level of excellence in our future projects.