Glass Partition Walls Somerset
Internal Single Glass Partition Walls Somerset – In Out Solutions have been selected to design internal glass partition wall with glass door for a domestic client in Bath, Somerset.
Installation of New Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Frameless Glass Door to form corner room.
Single Glazed Partitions
- Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
- 10mm toughened glass (approximately 2.8lm), Height 2320mm
- Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in black, RAL 9005
- Full Height Frameless Glass Door (No 1)
- Top and bottom hydraulic patch fittings, 600mm square pull handle in black, RAL 9005
- 25mm x 3mm aluminium flat bars applied to both sides of glazing
Project Value £2,500 – £3,000 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
Glass Partitions Somerset for your Office or Home
Internal Glass Partitions & Glass Room Dividers are growing trend amongst domestic and commercial interiors. They are also perfect solutions for your internal space providing art deco glamour, trendy finish.
Competitive Price Guarantee – Lifetime Cost of Ownership!
All our material is delivered direct from manufacturer to minimise your cost.
Prices for toughened glass starts from £400 per lm + vat
Cost for glass door starts from £1100 + vat
Prices for inline glass wall with door starts from £2000 + vat
Our user-friendly calculator can give you an estimated cost for your office or home glass walls and glass doors.
How We Work – From Concept to Completion
- Fast Quotation – In order to provide you with a cost, we would need required wall measurements (width x height x depth – if required). You can send us hand sketch or even photos of the area.
- Site Visit – Sometime, the best thing to do is to inspect the space you are looking to change.
- Competitive Proposal – Our proposal contain a price that you will pay for the work. There are no hidden costs.
- Installation – once the approval has been received, we can start planning the installation date and manufacturing the material. Our lead time is usually 7 w/days for material to be manufactured. Installation will usually be broken down into two stages. The first is the aluminium frame powder coated in any colour. Once the aluminium frame is in place, we will take exact measurements for glass to be manufactured.
- After Sale Service & 12 Months Warranty
If you are unsure about how to use our calculator too, please give us a call or send an email. We respond with our proposal on the same day.
How Can We Help?
If you are having a project in mind or just looking for an estimate of how much your bespoke glass wall could cost, please give us a call on 0194 351 3648 or email us. When it comes to glass partition walls, we’re the best and we want to help you with your next project.