Glass Partition Walls Middlesbrough
Internal Single Glass Partition Walls Middlesbrough – In Out Solutions have been delighted to be awarded glass partitioning project for an Estate Agency in Middlesbrough. Horizon Sales & Lettings are specialists in quick sales and lettings. Our client was looking to enclose meeting room using In Out Solutions glass walls and doors.
Installation of New Acoustic Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Framed Glass Door to create meeting room.
Single Glazed Partitions
• Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
• 12.8mm acoustic laminated glass (approximately 3.7lm), Height 2460mm
• Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in anthracite, RAL 7016, acoustics up to 39dB
• Full Height Framed Glass Door (No 1) with full height aluminium door frame in anthracite, RAL 7016
• SSS hinges, SSS lever handle with lock, non-fire
• DDA compliant manifestation consisted of No 2 rows of 50mm dots or squares
Project Value £3,000 – £3,500 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
• Our glazed partitions and dividers make a beautiful statement in any commercial or residential property
• Glass wall allow natural light to fill your workplace or home
• They are easy to install, relocate or dismantle
• Our glass partitions are aluminium framed. Therefore are more cost effective comparing to steel or other building materials used to divide a room
If you are planning an office partitioning or office refurbishment project in Yorkshire or nationwide, it is beneficial to pay attention to how much space you have. The last thing that you are going to want is to think that you can really change up things in your office, only to find that you don’t have enough space for your project.
Our office partitions and glazed partitions are a great idea as the time, effort, and money spent ends up being worth it in the long term.
If you are interested in any office partitioning services, including glass partitioning or office refurbishment services in Yorkshire or nationwide, please call us on 01943 513648 or send us a message via our Online Contact Form.