Glass Office Partition Solihull
Internal Single Glass Office Partition Solihull – In Out Solutions have delivered internal single glass partition divider for a client in Solihull
Installation of New Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Frameless Glass Door creating inline wall to enclose meeting room.
Single Glazed Partitions
- Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
- 12mm toughened glass (approximately 6lm), Height 2650mm
- Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in black, RAL 9005
- Full Height Frameless Glass Door (No 1)
- Top and bottom hydraulic patch fittings in black, 600mm square section pull handle, non-locking, non-fire rated
- DDA complaint manifestation consisted of No 2 rows of 50mm dots or squares
Project Value £3,500 – £4,500 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
Custom Made Glass and Aluminium Partitions Solihull
Whether it’s potential clients, new employees, or visitors – first workplace impressions count. Like all business owners, you’ll want to take pride in the overall look of your workplace.
Give your company the innovative, professional, and attractive interior design it deserves with the right glass office partitioning. Our specialists are ready to recreate the layout you’re after – and all for an affordable price.
Discuss with our team on partition requirements and receive a quote today.
The benefits of aluminium partition framing include:
- Durability – aluminium is 3.5 times stronger than vinyl or PVC, and is 43 times stronger than wood
- Environmentally friendly – since aluminum is an environmentally sustainable material, it is non-toxic and 100% recyclable
- Higher longevity than wood or PVC, and is known to keep rodents, termites, and other vermin at bay
- Thermally stable – does not shrink or expand when temperature or humidity levels change
The benefits of glass panels in partitioning include:
- A more modern or trendy office appearance – glass panels achieve a look of professionalism, though create a more “open office” vibe
- Reducing the need for fluorescent lighting by allowing more natural light to flow through
- The option for Frosted glass designs to maintain privacy in specific areas
- Option to toughen or laminate glass depending on the size of the panels