Glass Office Partition Edinburgh
Internal Single Glass Office Partition Edinburgh & UK Nationwide – In Out Solutions have been chosen to design and deliver glass glazed office partitioning project for a new client in Edinburgh. In Out Solutions are UK Nationwide experienced providers of glazed partitions for commercial and residential properties. We have been installing glass walls in Leeds, throughout Yorkshire and nationwide for over 5 years. With over 1000 glass office partition walls and glass room dividers installed for both commercial and residential clients, In Out Solutions is now UK’s leading glass specialist.
Installation of New Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Framed Glass Door to enclose meeting room within the open plan office.
Single Glazed Partitions
- Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
- 12mm toughened glass (approximately 3.2lm), Height 2458mm
- Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in black, RAL 9005
- Full Height Framed Glass Door (No 1) with full height aluminium door frame in black, RAL 9005
- Offset patch fittings in RAL 9005, Lever handle with latch in RAL 9005
- Non-locking, Non-fire
- DDA compliant manifestation consisted of No 2 rows of 50mm dots or squares
- Sound Insulation – 100mm acoustic slabs to be layed onto all ceiling tiles
Project Value £3,000 – £3,500 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
How We Work – From Concept to Completion
- Fast Quotation – Our online user-friendly calculator can give you an estimated cost for your glazed walls and glazed doors. If you are unsure about how to use our calculator too, please give us a call or send an email. It is at this time that we will want to know more about what you are looking for, what you hope to achieve and of course the size of the space that we are working with. You can send us hand sketch, measurements or even photos of the area that needs glass install.
- Fee Site Visit – Sometime, the best thing to do is to inspect the space you are looking to change. Our visits are completely free!
- Competitive Proposal – Our proposal contain a price that you will pay for the work. There are no hidden costs.
- Installation – once the approval has been received, we can start planning the installation date and manufacturing the material. Our lead time is usually 7 w/days for material to be manufactured. Installation will usually be broken down into two stages. The first is the aluminium frame powder coated in any colour. Once the aluminium frame is in place, we will take exact measurements for glass to be manufactured.
- After Sale Service & 12 Months Warranty