Glass Home Divider London
Internal Single Glass Partition Wall With Sliding Glass Door Installed in London – In Out Solutions have been appointed to deliver glass home divider with sliding glass door for residential property in Central London.
Installation of New Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Sliding Glass Door to separate large room.
Single Glazed Partitions
- Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
- 10mm toughened glass (approximately 4.5lm), Height 2320mm
- Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in black, RAL 9005
- Full Height Sliding Glass Door
- Top hung sliding track, custom made self adhesive door handle, non-locking
- Aluminium Flat bars
Project Value £3,500 – £4,500 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
Custom Solutions for Glass Partitions London and Nationwide
A large open space in commercial buildings often needs to be separated into smaller work areas to conduct your business. Using glass for office partitions allows you to create defined spaces to accommodate your business needs without making the space too closed off. There are many benefits to using glass over other materials to create partitions in your building.
Glass partitions offer benefits for:
- Letting in light – Old-style cubicles are made with solid materials that close off the space and block out the light. This can create a gloomy atmosphere that can negatively affect productivity. Glass allows the natural light to filter in, which creates a warmer and brighter environment.
- Sound control – Noise is a common problem in open offices and shared workspaces. This creates distraction and makes it difficult to concentrate. Glass offers a noise-reducing effect that allows you to create quieter spaces for working more efficiently.
- Design flexibility – Glass partitions offer flexibility in design. Single glass panels can be installed in any configuration, making it easier to customize your space to your specific requirements.
- Improved sight – Glass creates separate spaces but maintains an open environment. This makes it easier for co-workers to see each other and supervisors to manage your workforce.
Making the Most of Your Space
Glass partitions offer the flexibility and ease of installation to make your space work better for your business or your house. Commercial and domestic property owners use glass partitions to create workspaces, conference rooms, executive spaces, and much more. The options are nearly limitless.
The process starts with a consultation to evaluate your site and plan your glazed partitions. Accurate measurements are taken to ensure that your new glass partitions are correctly sized and designed to your exact specifications. Professional installation ensures years of reliable performance and repairs can be made to existing glass partitions.