Internal Glass Doors Yorkshire
Internal Glass Doors Yorkshire – In Out Solutions have been selected to design bifold glass door to enclose the wine cellar within the residential property in North Yorkshire
Installation of New Frameless Glass Double Doors & Solid Bulkhead Above
Internal Glass Double Door
- Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
- 10mm toughened glass door of sizes 454 + 454 x 2100mm
- Top and bottom hydraulic hinges, 600mm square section pull handle.
- 70mm stud and track, insulated and boarded over with 12.5mm acoustic board to either side
- Fill, tape ready for decoration by others
Project Value £2,000 – £3,000 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
Benefits of Glass Room Dividers
The use of glazed partitions in the commercial and residential properties has many benefits for owners or employees. Primarily it keeps notes on the pinboard and thereby fosters an attitude of neatness in employees, but it also has secondary benefits, such as:
- Glass partitions as walls create a sense of privacy for staff, as it demarcates the boundaries of their personal office space. Yet, at the same time, it does not imprison people inside walled-off squares, as the office and co-workers remain visible through the glass and accessible with a wave and smile.
- Glass Partitioning can be easily relocated and reused when it becomes time for re-arrangements in the space. You could view the installed panels as an asset for your property, which you can move to different premises.
- Glass partitions are the perfect option for smaller premises where a feeling of space is necessary to prevent claustrophobia in both staff and clients. It also permits natural light to permeate the whole floor, thereby ensuring mental health and savings on electricity for artificial lighting.