Acoustic Glass Walls Manchester
Internal Acoustic Glass Walls Manchester – In Out Solutions have been selected to deliver glass office partitioning for a new client in Manchester.
Installation of New Single Glass Partitioning (Non-Fire Rated), with Framed Glass Door to Enclose New Office
Single Glazed Partitions
- Standard Full Height Single Glazed Partitioning
- 12mm toughened glass (approximately 4lm), Height 2600mm
- Dry jointed, fitted with aluminium channels in silver, RAL 9006
- Standard Height Framed Glass Door (No 1), glazed above, standard height aluminium door frame in silver, RAL 9006
- Top and bottom offset patch fittings, D pull handle, non-locking
- DDA complaint manifestation consisted of No 1 rows of 50mm dots or squares and 1000mm band
Project Value £3,000 – £4,000 + VAT (the price includes supply, delivery and install, aftercare)
Glass Office Partition Walls Manchester, Glass Partitioning Manchester, Internal Glass Partitions
Internal glass partitions can be used, when people want to divide area into two rooms. For example, kitchen from the living room, bathroom from shower, office from the other room etc. Recently, it is very popular to use toughened or laminated glass partitions fitted into aluminium frames. This is not only in the living space, but also in medical institutions, banks, administrational buildings or offices.
standard opening door or a sliding door system can be mounted. Besides, if the opening glass door is impossible to mount, because of the space limit, then option with a sliding door works perfect. The wall of the glass optically increases the space, looks modern, clean and is safe.
If You have a simple plan or an architectural drawing for your glass divider, just share it with us and our team will make a sketch, solution and price calculation.