Office Refurbishment & Office Fitting from In Out Solutions in Leeds, West Yorkshire
…so you are considering moving to new offices or refurbishing your current premises: there is a lot to think about! Deciding to refurbish your work space is a decision that needs careful thought and planning!
When choosing an office refurbishment package there are several key points that need to be considered:
- Minimum disruption – We aim to complete any refurbishment with the minimum of disruption to keep loss of productivity down.
- Budget- We make sure; you will receive value for money and a quality office design that meets the latest industry standards.
- Productivity level – We understand the new workspace must suit the needs of your company; it therefore will improve employee productivity.
- We use latest materials and technologies, such an eco design, energy-efficient equipment…
Each company we deal with has their own agenda and challenges to face when they choose to make a change to their office environment.
Here at In Out Solutions, we have all the knowledge you need to ensure you avoid making costly mistakes with your office refurbishment. We can provide the full spectrum of works relating to the re-design of your workspace to ensure that your business undergoes minimal disruption during the refit. Our designers will deliver you an exceptional office environment to inspire and motivate your employees. Our projects take into account all environmental issues associated with your offices and the construction, energy costs and ratable value costs.
With us, your office will change in a matter of days looking great and new!
Health and safety
Refurbishment in occupied offices has to be planned correctly to avoid any health and safety issues or disruption to staff…
We fully comply with DDA and CDM regulations to ensure your project is carried out safely and meets your statutory obligations.
We undertake every aspect of office refurbishment including:
- Ceilings / Flooring
- Carpentry / Joinery
- Plumbing / Heating / Cooling